Information about the responsible person (the company)
101 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Contact for questions regarding data protection
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address given above.
Processing of your personal data – purposes and legal basis
Data processing on the company’s website
When our website is called up, log files are set and remain stored for 7 days.
Data processing in the company
We process personal data on the basis of data protection regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data of the following groups of persons are processed by the respective responsible persons in the company for the performance of tasks.
In detail, this means:
– Customer data is processed for the execution and support of the contractual relationship or the pre-contractual relationship as well as contact inquiries and for communication on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b) GDPR and Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c) GDPR
– personal data of our suppliers and service providers as well as their employees for the initiation and execution of our contractual relationship on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter b) GDPR and Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter c) GDPR
Recipients of the personal data
The data will be passed on to the following recipients:
Trade fair companies, catering companies, social networks, PR agencies, advertising agencies.
The personal data we store will be deleted in accordance with legal requirements. We delete the data as soon as they are no longer required for the processing purpose, a given consent is revoked or other permissions cease to apply.
Data that must still be retained, for example, for reasons of commercial or tax law, or whose storage is still required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, will be deleted as soon as this is no longer the case.
Data subject rights
If we process personal data about you, you have the following data subject rights:
– a right to information about the processed data and to a copy,
– a right to rectification if we process incorrect data about you,
– a right to erasure, unless exceptions apply as to why we are still storing the data, for example, retention obligations or limitation periods
– a right to restriction of processing,
– a right to revoke consent to data processing at any time,
– a right to object to processing in the public or legitimate interest,
– a right to data portability,
– a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you find that we are not processing your data properly.